Join our vibrant, urban community by becoming a member of The Denver Athletic Club: A Club for Your Whole Life.
Offering Social and Athletic Memberships
Established in 1884, The Denver Athletic Club is downtown Denver’s premier member-owned, private club. Consistently ranked one of the top ten athletic clubs by Platinum Clubs of America , The DAC boasts more than 300,000 square feet of fitness facilities, full-service dining and banquet services; and organized social, business and athletic events. For more than a century, the most active members of our community have made The DAC the place to belong.
As “A Club For Your Whole Life” we are the only club in Denver to offer the best in athletic, social, business and family activities.
Privileges of Membership
• Access to the club 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• 150,000 square feet of Athletic Facilities 25 meter, 8 lane swimming pool, state of the art gymnasium flooring.
• Childcare that is award-winning, Qualistar-rated and state-accredited.
• Onsite med spa, massage therapy, hair salon and physical therapy.
• A wide variety of group fitness, yoga CrossFit, pilates, spinning classes weekly. (Download The Denver Athletic Club free App to view class schedules)
• Fine and casual dining options, and meeting space for business events, including 50% discount on meeting room rental.
• Business development programs and guest speakers.
• Ballroom for special occasions.
• Two hours of free parking in the DAC garage per visit.
• Home of Denver’s only Petroleum Club – for professionals in the oil and gas industry.
• World class squash center with 5 International single squash courts and 2 doubles courts.
• Eight-lane private bowling alley--the longest running of its kind west of the Mississippi.
• Billiards parlor and Pub
• Family and signature events
• Fully-stocked locker rooms
• Reciprocal privileges at more than 200 private clubs worldwide
For a personal tour of our landmark facility, please contact:
Diane Henshall-Membership Representative
The Denver Athletic Club is consistently recognized as one of the top ten athletic clubs by The Platinum Clubs of America. Only 3% of all private clubs receive this prestigious honor for their elevated standards in:
Quality of membership
Tradition and culture
Quality of management and staff